Wednesday 3 December 2014

I don't know what to say...



Lovely and Light, Lemon Treats.

Is definitely a first for me!

I know it has been too long since I wrote an update, but I do have a good reason. I am in the process of changing the name of my blog and am working on this for the moment. However, I apologies for taking my eye off the KG ball and so by way of making it up to you, I hope you like the recipe below.

I will post another one for my very favourite raw fudge soon so please do check back in.

Bon appetite!



Lemon Treats

Makes about 28 treats.  

Tart lemon, nutty walnuts and sesame seeds, rich coconut and smooth, sweet dates come together to make these incredibly refreshing treats.

Ingredients
1 cup chopped pitted dates
1 cup raw walnuts
1 cup sesame seeds
¼ cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest (organic)

How to make them…

Place dates, walnuts, sesame seeds, lemon juice and zest in a food processor. Pulse and blend until completely combined and smooth.  The mixture will be slightly sticky. With dampened hands, roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls.  Roll in coconut and chill until ready to serve. Super easy and super tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment