Saturday 12 July 2014

Calling 5 Guinea Pigs!


I have been using essential oils for over 20 years. They made as much sense to me then as they do now. I dabbled with different oils over the years but eventually trained as an aromatherapist in 1997. Although I have used many different brands, I still haven't settled on any one in particular. Where possible, I have used organic oils because of their purity and quality but I have also come to learn that it is really important to use oils of therapeutic grade to achieve real benefits. 

I was recently approached by someone who wanted me to look at taking on a new range of essential oils. At first, I was put off because the oils are sold through an Multi Level Marketing business model (pyramid style scheme). However, the oils and their stories of success in healing a myriad of different health challenges are very compelling and this company wants to separate themselves from all the others out there in terms of how they do business. So, what I have decided to do is to put them on trial. I would like to look for 5 guinea pigs to test the oils on.  I would like to be clear here and say that it will be both external and internal application. This is one of the only aromatherapy companies that are claiming that their oils are safe for internal use (I know that that comment will have some aromatherapists up in arms but I am merely quoting the company's claims here).

So, if you have a health condition that you would like some help with and you would like to try a natural health alternative, then please, contact me by any of the means outlined here.

With every good wish,

Ruth.

Ps: You will need to be in Ireland for this trial.


No comments:

Post a Comment